These are adorable and so fun for a party!! I like the idea of using no-bake cheesecake and the sprig of mint at the top makes them look more appetizing than the gummy worms that I used to use for my kids.
These little desserts may not be ultra-gourmet, but they are super easy, whimsical, and perfectly yummy……….they’ll make your guests smile.
Make Mother’s Day really special………she’ll love it even more if you clean up the kitchen afterward. 🙂
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 11 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 20 chocolate wafer cookies
- mint sprigs for garnish
- Place chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute, then stir. If necessary, microwave at 15-second intervals, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred. Set aside to cool.
- Visit Potted Chocolate Cheesecake @ tidymom.net for full recipe and instructions.