This will be a great partner while we enjoy a movie marathon on Valentine’s Day…Delicious treat at not so expensive cost.
These chocolate pop corn its just AWESOME. It is not going to be the last time I make this, for sure, since it is so good and super easy to make.
This is really good. You can even try it with dark chocolate or any other chocolate of your choice. You could even get more creative and add some other things to the mix….why not!
- 1/2 cup pop corn kernels, unpopped
- 4 oz white chocolate baking bar, I used Ghirardelli
- 6 oz white chocolate chips, I used Ghriardelli brand
- 1 drop pink food coloring, optional
- In a paper bag, like in the picture, place popcorn kernels and fold top of the bag twice.
- Place it in the microwave and set to high for 3 to 3 and half minutes. Listen carefully for when kernels stop popping. As soon as the popping stops, take the bag out of the microwave. (Mine took about 3 minutes 15 seconds, my microwave is not to powerful).
- Visit White Chocolate Popcorn @ eatgood4life.com for full directions.