I’ve made these several times, and they’re always a big hit. With this last batch, I used both milk chocolate chips and Reese’s peanut butter chips. Hands down my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. These cookies were so cute and tasty! The mini morsels were a great touch instead of the normal sized chocolate chips 🙂
This Spring M&M Cookies are soft, chewy, chock full of chocolate and taste as good as they look. An easy and colorful Easter Dessert, Spring Cookie or Mother’s Day treat.
- 2 cups plus 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg plus 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 package Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 package Easter M&M’s (sorted by color)
- Cookie Sheets
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until incorporated.
- Visit Spring M&M Cookies @ twosisterscrafting.com for full directions.