Very good, simple, and cute!! Turned out awesome & everyone loved it!!! This tasted really good, so it wasn’t just for looks! Oreo Easter Dirt Cake with frosting carrots! How cute is this for Easter?!
- 1 pack of Oreo cookies
- 1 package 8oz of cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup soft butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 ups milk
- 2 Instant chocolate pudding 3.4 oz (you can use vanilla if you want)
- 1 container 12 oz cool whip, thawed
- peeps, edible Easter grass, 1 container of vanilla frosting (or homemade)
- food coloring
- crush the cookies, I used a food processor
- in large bowl mix cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla until fluffy
- Visit Oreo Easter Dirt Cake @ thesemisweetsisters.com for instructions and full recipe.