I love cheesecakes and I love lemon meringue pie — what a great combination of flavors! This was Lemon Cheese Cake Pie was amazing I made two of the. I was experimenting and did one with a premade graham cracker pie crust and the other one with graham crackers . They both turned out and were a great hit ! Awesome!! Best & easiest lemon pie I have ever made.
This Lemon Cheesecake Pie recipe is perfect for lemon lovers- so sweet, lemony and creamy, with just a tiny bit of tartness- yum! Plus it is so much easier to make than a traditional cheesecake.
(recipe adapted from Real Simple magazine)
- 2 8 oz bars of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- your favorite 9 inch prebaked pie crust
- extra lemon for zesting
- In food processor or mixer, combine cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla and salt (everything except the zest and pie crust ) until smooth.
- Visit Lemon Cheesecake Pie Recipe @ scatteredthoughtsofacraftymom.com for full recipe and instructions.