They are delish I have 1 grandchild (boy) he loves the coconut and peanut butter eggs. instead of making them individual I use a 2 pound mold to make them I make 1 of each. He then cuts them and gives some to everyone
These Homemade Coconut Cream Eggs are so delicious so I make double rate every time and I can recommend you too because I know you will like them. I like the most when chocolate melt in my mouth and when I feel coconut, that’s the yummiest thing ever believe me.
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Butter, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- 2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- Chocolate syrup
- Line a half baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer beat cream cheese and butter until blended
- Visit Homemade Coconut Cream Eggs Recipe @ yummiestfood.com for full instructions.