I love this recipe. I have made them several times. They’re really tasty. Super moist and super fluffy. I cooked them for 20 minutes and they were perfectly golden. As someone who is GF and loves (I mean loves) cake I am very happy to have found this recipe.
- 1/2 cup light olive oil or melted coconut oil
- 2/3 cup sugar (I used evaporated cane sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla extract
- 6 large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons water (or milk)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Whisk oil sugar, salt, vanilla, eggs, and water.
- Mix coconut flour and baking powder.
- Visit Coconut Flour Cupcakes @ lfrugalfarmwife.com for instructions and full recipe.