This Chocolate Mint Cookies are super delicious, easy to make and taste just like a Thin Mint Cookie or a bowl of Chocolate Mint Ice Cream. Yum, Yum, Yum!
These sweet, chocolatey cookies are covered with our deliciously creamy Mint Buttercream Frosting and drizzled with dark chocolate. Yum, yum, yum! If you are a fan of Thin Mints or a bowl of Chocolate Mint Ice Cream we think you are going to love these cookies!
- 1 cup butter (Sweet Cream, Salted)
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 1/4 Cups Flour
- 2/3 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- The Best Mint Buttercream Frosting
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Melting Wafers or Chocolate Chips
- Mix dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Visit Chocolate Mint Cookies @ twosisterscrafting.com for full directions.