This was the best cake ever!!! My husband doesn’t even care for carrot cake, but he ate half of this cake!!! It was so rich and delicious and really not all that hard to make. This is truely the best carrot cake ever!!
Carrot cake soaked in a homemade caramel sauce topped with a cream cheese whipped topping. This is an Easter show stopper!
- 9×13 carrot cake, baked (can be made from scratch or a cake mix) and cooled
- 1 recipe homemade caramel sauce OR 12 ounces store-bought caramel sauce*
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts or pecans
- Poke holes all over the cake using the bottom of a wooden mixing spoon.
- Visit Carrot Cake Poke Cake @ somethingswanky.com for full recipe and instructions.