This EASY no bake pie recipe has an Oreo crust, a layer of salted caramel and pecans, and is topped off with a thick layer of chocolate ganache and a topping of sea salt! EVERYONE loved this pie! This pie is the epitome of decadence!
The crunchy crust, sweet and chewy caramel and pecans, and the thick chocolate ganache all combine for an epic and delicious WOW dessert. I know this will be the hit of any party!
- 25 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces (about 30) caramel squares, unwrapped
- 1 cup + 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon kosher Salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted (see note)
- 2 cups dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Sea Salt (coarse) for finishing
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Salted Caramel Pecan Chocolate Pie @ crazyforcrust.com