I love these simple Christmas Tree Cookies – so great for baking with kids this Christmas! Sugar cut-out cookies take on a whole new life with these inventive cookies made with a simple and delicious vanilla sugar cookie dough.
These are the most adorable Christmas cookies!
- 250g / 2 sticks plus 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 250g / 1 cup plus one heaped tablespoon caster or golden caster sugar
- 2 large free range eggs
- 500g / 4 cups sifted plain flour
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
- Tree green gel food colouring, such as Sugarflair Christmas Green or Holly Green
- 50g white chocolate / just under a third of a cup
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Christmas Tree Cookies @ kerrycooks.com