The recipe is really, really good and perfect for holiday baking. These are easy to make and packed with chocolate, yum! The texture of the M&M’S with the mini chocolate chips and white chocolate chips is so good. Perfect for a party or holiday gift giving. These make a big 9×13 pan of rich and delicious M&M cookie bars. Depending on how you cut them, they can make 18 bars all the way up to 36 bars.
These cookie bars are getting me so excited for Christmas!
- 2 sticks of butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of firmly packed golden brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of Christmas M&M’s , plus more for topping
- 1 cup of mini chocolate chips, plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> M&M’S Christmas Cookie Bars @ number-2-pencil.com